[Qt-creator] CMake builds vs qmake builds

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:58:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have been using qmake for quite sometime and I'm recently experimenting
with CMake. I like the versatility of CMake (not that qmake is not
versatile of course :) ) but it seems to me that Qt Creator is more
compatible with qmake (surprise surprise!). One silly thing that actually
bothers me is the look of the project tree!

You see with qmake, it nicely puts all files belonging to a folder inside
one branch with the absolute path but with my CMake it seems to use
relative paths and so I get lots of "../../../" branches! Is there a way to
fix this?

Thanks