[Qt-creator] CMake builds vs qmake builds

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:13:16 CEST 2012

nope didn't help. Maybe this helps. So this is what my actual directory
looks like:

Package

--- lib

     --- folder1

           ----- foo.h
                 foo.c
                 CMakeLists.txt

    --- folder2

           ----- bar.h
                 bar.c
                 CMakeLists.txt

Projects

   ---  Project1

            ----- src

                  ---- main.c
                       CMakeLists.txt

I open up CMakeLists.txt in ./Projects/Project1/src/CMakeLists.txt and then
I get bunch of ../../../ in the project tree for 'foo.c', 'foo.h', 'bar.c'
and 'bar.h'