[Qt-creator] CMake builds vs qmake builds

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:24:11 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Mohammad Mirzadeh <mirzadeh at gmail.com>wrote:

> You see with qmake, it nicely puts all files belonging to a folder inside
> one branch with the absolute path but with my CMake it seems to use
> relative paths and so I get lots of "../../../" branches! Is there a way to
> fix this?

I used to see it in previous versions, now it's gone (I am using 2.5 and
master at work, and 2.4 at work.

When I did see it, the fix was to remove the *cmake*user file, re-import
the project and restart.

BTW:
Why does QtCreator refuse to make build directories under the source tree?
It pollutes my home dir... and in QMake it is supported (I am doing this
for ages, even under QtCreator).

BTW2:
Out of source builds rock. Took me time to understand it though :)