[Qt-creator] Target refactoring

tobias.hunger at nokia.com tobias.hunger at nokia.com
Sun Apr 22 09:53:45 CEST 2012

Hi Tom!

> It would indeed be cool if we could use the "generic linux device" stuff
> with cmake. I didn't use it because it uses a qt4project class and all I
> got was a cmakeproject class :)

This requires a interface on the project class so that the deploy steps can
query what to deploy. That is out of scope of what I am doing right now, but
something we should definitely have I think. It should not be too hard to extract
the required information from cmake.

We might want to support QBS as an additional build system eventually...
for that we will need such an interface.

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori