[Qt-creator] QtCreator build system is broken after OSX upgrade.

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:47:43 CEST 2012

Hi

I just noticed this and posted a question on SO; to prevent re-writting the
whole thing I just put the link directly here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11764216/qtcreator-build-system-is-broken-after-osx-upgrade

I also noticed, as pointed in the answer, that using the Clang toolchain
fixes the issue. The only difference I can see when invoking the toolchain
is the -spec option passed to the quake:

 qmake /Users/mirzadeh/codes/Projects/FVM/FVM.pro -r -spec
unsupported/macx-clang CONFIG+=x86_64 CONFIG+=declarative_debug (this works)

rather than:

qmake /Users/mirzadeh/codes/Projects/FVM/FVM.pro -r -spec macx-llvm
CONFIG+=x86_64
CONFIG+=declarative_debug (this does *NOT* work)

I did not have this issue on OSX lion and before upgrading to OSX mountain
lion. Any idea what broke it?

Thanks,

Mohammad