[Qt-creator] How about the future of qbs after Nokia sells Qt to Digia?

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Sat Aug 11 12:19:38 CEST 2012

11.08.2012, 10:56, "Loaden" <loaden at gmail.com>:
> I noticed Nokia stop developing qbs for a long time, and qtcreator's wip/qbs seems stop developing too.
> And for now Nokia sells Qt to Digia, I want know how about the future of qbs?
> If the Digia give up qbs, I will choice CMake as my build system.
> So, any news or commens are very welcome!

You can try to use Premake [1, 2]. It's under active development, and I'm working on plugin for Qt Creator [3]. I hope I'll be able to get it into upstream at some point.

[1] http://industriousone.com/premake
[2] http://industriousone.com/topic/full-stack-qt-based-development-premake-available-download
[3] http://qt-project.org/wiki/PremakeProjectManager

--