[Qt-creator] Ctrl+delete to delete contiguous whitespaces with one keystroke.

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Thu Aug 16 10:58:58 CEST 2012

I am using QtCreator 2.5.0. and I am severly missing the possibility to
delete contiguous whitespace characters with one keystroke.
In older versions, ctrl+del did delete from the cursor to the next word.
So also deleting the whitspaces until that next word as well.
Why is this function reduced to 'delete until end of word'?
Is there a possibility to change it back again (on make it
configurable)?

Luuk Kuiper