[Qt-creator] Add OTHER_FILE function to CMake project

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Wed Aug 22 10:58:47 CEST 2012

I try to use add_library:
ADD_LIBRARY(Other
     README Changelog
)
and the files appears in the Project tab, great!
But when I run CMake I get this error:

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:Other

CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "Other".

I try to add EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL flag in the add_library, but nothing change...

Searching on google i found this other trick:
SET(OTHER
     README
     Changelog)
ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(UtilityHeaders OTHER ${OTHER})
This one don't generate error from CMake but the files are not displayed
in project tab...

Any other ideas?

Stefano.

email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it