[Qt-creator] Qtcreator 2.5.2 issues

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Mon Aug 27 10:14:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have taken Qt5 Beta sources from link http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0/beta-snapshots/latest/
After Qt5 build is successful on windows, am trying to configure Qt5 Beta using Qtcreator 2.5.2 using below steps:-

*             Setup the qmake.exe from Tools->Options->Build&Run->QtVersions.
*             On the right, select add button.

*             Select qmake.exe from QtinstallationFolder\qtbase\bin\qmake.exe

*             Create a new project or import an existing project in Qtcreator to see if the build and run is successful.

But am getting the error No Valid Qt Versions found.

Please let me know how can we resolve the same in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth

DISCLAIMER: