[Qt-creator] Working directory is the same for all builds

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Wed Dec 12 13:16:30 CET 2012

Hi!

I've noticed a new behaviour in 2.6.0.

I'm developing a cmake-based project and use three builds of it: release, debug
and relwithdebinfo (corresponding to cmake' build types). All builds have
different build directories and I also want to have different working
directories for them. In previous versions of qtcreator for each build these
directories can be setup independently, but in 2.6.0 if I change, for example,
working directory for release-build, it also change for debug- and
relwithdebinfo-builds, become the same for all builds. Looks like a regression
for me..

I'm using stable release of Qt Creator 2.6.0 downloaded from here
http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/qtcreator/
on Debian testing amd64 with KDE.

----|-
Gena.