[Qt-creator] gerrit-speak

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Dec 13 18:15:42 CET 2012

(Rethoric: should this go to a more generic qt list?)

Hello

(First a side question, is there a more consequent documentation about the use
of gerrit?)

Is it only me that finds the "-1" review default message in gerrit rather
irritating?

"I would prefer that you didn't submit this"

reads to my brain much like "go f*k yourself" without the raw words.

I get all the idea of the automating thing and all, and that machines have no
emotion, but, if I don't miss something obvious (this happens to me though...)
and if that message is configurable, how about

"This requires more work"

instead?

--
Cristian Tibirna