[Qt-creator] fatal: Not a git repository when creating a new project

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Fri Dec 14 10:37:46 CET 2012

It should create a repository for you, and when I try here I get:

10:27 Executing in /private/tmp/untitled: /usr/bin/git init
Initialized empty Git repository in /private/tmp/untitled/.git/

10:27 Executing in /private/tmp/untitled: /usr/bin/git add --intent-to-add main.cpp
[....]

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Senior Software Developer

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius