[Qt-creator] jom / nmake issue

"Dr. Thorsten Lück" T.Lueck at IFEN.com
Wed Dec 19 17:41:16 CET 2012

Hi @all,

I am using qtcreator to develop and compile my project - which is a
native MS Visual project - under Linux.

So far so good - I generated all my .pro and .pri files from DevEnv and
imported them to qtcreator and everything is well on my Linux workstation.

Now I would like to use the same set of .pro and .pri files to let
qtcreator build my project under windows.

Here the problem starts.
My Project uses some external Libraries in source code. In addition it
uses some local modifications of the same library code.

I know this is weird but thats the state I took the project over.

Now I have some files Library.cpp in the external library, which comes
into my workspace via an svn-external _and_ I have my local version of
this file.

In my .pri file, the local version is listed. However, in the same .pri
files some cpp-files are listed which reside in the same directory as
the original library code:

e.g. the original library files are here:

external/myLib/src/library.cpp
external/myLib/src/helpera.cpp
external/myLib/src/helperb.cpp

My .pri file lists:

SOURCES +=\
   myversion/src/library.cpp \
   external/myLib/src/helpera.cpp \
   external/myLib/src/helperb.cpp

Running this using gnu-make and gcc works fine. However running this
with nmake or jom and visual compiler (cl), the file
external/myLib/src/library.cpp is compiled instead of
myversion/src/library.cpp - which does obviously not work.

Does anybody has an idea how to cope with this?

Thanks @all,

Thorsten