[Qt-creator] Request: dropping support for macx-g++ to *compile* Qt Creator

Dan White ygor at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 20:09:37 CET 2012

So then the request is to change which compiler is used in Mac OS X to build QT Creator -- going from an older supported (?still?) compiler to a newer supported compiler, right ?

If so, then no objection.
If not, then please clarify.

And a happy new year / Hogswatch Night / what-ever to you and yours

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)