[Qt-creator] Request: dropping support for macx-g++ to *compile* Qt Creator

Daniel Molkentin daniel at molkentin.de
Sat Dec 29 16:24:20 CET 2012

On 12/29/2012 01:12 PM, André Pönitz wrote:
> And clang is available on all versions of Mac OS X we care for?

It's available for 10.6 at least, and we stopped caring for 10.5 quite
some time ago afaik (Eike would know better). Some people stopped caring
about 10.6 already, but out of pure self-interest (and because I see no
particular reason) I'd like to stick with 10.6 as the minimum supported
version.

Cheers,
  Daniel