[Qt-creator] F2 bug

Leandro T. C. Melo leandro.melo at nokia.com
Thu Feb 9 18:29:18 CET 2012

On 2/9/2012 5:59 PM, ext Harri Pasanen wrote:
> If I have two projects open with same C++ file names and functions,
> F2 often jumps across projects to a wrong file.
>
> Is this a known bug, or should I report it somewhere?

Hi,

yes, it's a known bug that also affects the add definition refactoring
operation. There was another bug with a very similar effect when using
the switch header/source feature.

Both of the issues are fixed in master branch. The general solution is
that now Creator prefers files with the most similar path.

Cheers,
Leandro

--
Leandro T. C. Melo
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori