[Qt-creator] Dev info: 2.4.1 and 2.5.0

daniel.molkentin at nokia.com daniel.molkentin at nokia.com
Tue Jan 24 14:46:43 CET 2012

Yes. Trouble is that with the launch of Open Governance, Nokia cannot release its internal builds easily any longer. The Qt Project will take over the nightly builds, and most of the logistics have been done. We are just pending some final arrangements, which are pending since quite a while, but which should be solved soonish. The benefit of waiting will be an open build infrastructure for Berlin. I am also working on make targets so everyone can build their own installers (part of the aforementioned 'logicstics'), and I will write a separate mail on the subject later.

Daniel