[Qt-creator] custom widget

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 19:56:24 CEST 2012

You should post to the interest, not Creator list. This is for the creator application only.

As for your answer there are a couple ways.
If you need full XML capability, you can use Qt DOM, and create your document accordingly.
Of you want quick and dirty, you can use format it in QString("%1").arg(filename)