[Qt-creator] Creator doesn't like my local Qt 5 build?

Lincoln Ramsay lincoln.ramsay at nokia.com
Wed Jul 11 04:11:13 CEST 2012

On 07/10/2012 06:31 PM, ext Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:10:40AM +1000, ext Lincoln Ramsay wrote:
>> Are there any hints on how to setup a Qt 5 install that Creator will
>> use happily?
>>
> you take creator master from today and compile it yourself ...

Yay. Broke everything. Open a project (even one without a pre-existing
.pro.user) and the whole UI just vanishes.

Ugh. And now the cleanup begins.

When will Creator be more co-operative with past/future versions of
itself? I hate having to clean up after Creator when I roll back from
some new, experimental version to a stable release.

--
Lincoln Ramsay - Senior Software Engineer
Qt Development Frameworks, Nokia - http://qt.nokia.com/