[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.6 / Windows / GDB

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Thu Jul 12 13:26:13 CEST 2012

Hello Qt Creator developers,

since Creator 2.5 the Windows packages are shipped without MinGW and
GDB. I can understand that you want to keep the installer packages small.

This is no problem for me, as I still use the tools provided with
Creator 2.4.

As Creator 2.6 will requiere a newer version of Python-enabled GDB
(7.4?), there arises one question for me:

Will there be a suitable GDB package for download?

I don't really want to download the whole Qt SDK as I'm doing just
Desktop programming, so the Qt libraries are fine for me.

Best regards,

André