[Qt-creator] Qt creator 2.5 code autocomplete - syntax hinting - 'intellisense'

Patryk Małek malekpatryk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:00:40 CEST 2012

I have build myself qt creator from wip clang branch
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/commits/wip/clang  (using the
readme file instructions 0 and launching from build directory * qtcreator.sh
* )  but there is still no improvement in autocomplete for me ( still e.g.
no autocomplete for *std::vector<int>::iterator*) . In this creator (2.5.81
based on qt 4.8.1 ) i I have no debugging option (although debugger is
attached to it in toolchain options for the clang option ) .

It has some better integration with ubuntu 12.04 though.

Patryk

--

pozdrawiam
Patryk Małek