[Qt-creator] add definition to .h ??

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 02:00:18 CEST 2012

(NOTE to moderator: this is a repost with a subscribed address, please ignore
the precedent that is queued for moderation)

Hello

Is this known behavior?

In QtCreator resulted from compilation of git:3de4c3d I get this behavior:

a) add a method definition in a .h either
	- simply put definition next to declaration
	- make the method inline thus definition in .h required
b) go to the declaration of another method and choose "Add definition in..."

It (only) offers to add the definition to the .h file (even if the .cc exists
and contains methods) and if I take the offer, it adds it immediately after
the method definition from a) (potentially rendering the .h uncompilable).

If I comment out the definition of a) the "Add definition in..." offers the
.cc again.

Known?

Thanks

--