[Qt-creator] code style politic question

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Wed Jun 6 08:17:46 CEST 2012

Greetings all,

Le 06/06/2012 01:52, Cristian Tibirna a écrit :
> My question: if I commit additions to code style configuration dialogs to
> allow for changing the politics of relation between type and modifier in
> method signatures, will they be accepted?
> What I would add is (configurable) possibility of formatting (when generating
> class files of adding method definitions) this style
> void foo::bar(int&  baz);
> as opposed to the default
> void foo::bar(int&baz);

I highly second such an option. Moreover it would quite nice to be able to use
void func(QString const& s);
instead of the more usual but "less nice"
void func(const QString& s);
(for an opinion on this "const" placement: http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/231601151
...in case you were worrying).

Have all a nice day :-)

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/