[Qt-creator] Show sidebar to the right in edit mode (patch)

Jonathan S. Shapiro shap at eros-os.org
Tue Jun 19 19:05:50 CEST 2012

Wouldn't it be a better fix to make the sidebar a floatable, dockable
window in general? There has been discussion about this sort of change
previously, and I think there is consensus that float/dock would be a good
idea.

I guess I think that patching something in this way when we intend to
change the behavior more generally doesn't seem like a good investment.

Jonathan