[Qt-creator] Debugging remote processes, on android...?

Typz thetypz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:58:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I use Debug -> Start Debugging -> Attach to Remote. All the fields are
there (solib-absolute-prefix is an alias for sysroot, and "location of
debugging information" is solib-search-path), and the last few
"configurations" are stored, so you can call them back easily.
I have to start gdbserver on the target manually, set a shortcut to open
the 'attach to remote' dialog, and it is been working great for me so for.

Best regards,

--
Francois