[Qt-creator] Giving the ability to remove a project from the recent projects list

STEFANI Mathieu Mathieu.STEFANI at supinfo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:31:47 CET 2012

Hello,

As I already discussed on IRC, I would like to add a feature to the creator Welcome Screen.

Currently, on the Develop tab, all the recent edited projects are listed. However, we are not able
to remove one from the list. The only way to do it is to physically delete or rename the folder
from the disk. Visual Studio, for example, has such a feature.

My idea, at moment, would be to add a simple cross to remove a project from the list,
as shown by this screen<http://i.imgur.com/Wqd4f.jpg>.

I implemented it but I don't want to push it for review unless I get approved by users and developpers.

Thanks.