[Qt-creator] Giving the ability to remove a project from the recent projects list

wargand at gmx.de wargand at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 10:16:32 CET 2012

> Similar to the new "Session" hover thing in the welcome page.

Hi,
after the last pull I did yesterday the hover thing was removed. And I
am really happy about this decision and hope it will 'stick'. I think
hover actions can be extremely intrusive and can turn a workspace into a
usability minefield. Careful where you step with your mouse, or what you
want to see is obfuscated by stuff you might not want to see at that
moment and need extra actions to remove it.

So here one tiny voice under many: I perfer crosses.

Guido