[Qt-creator] Just discovered the new TODO plugin in trunk....

Dmitry Savchenko dmitry.a.sav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:58:22 CET 2012

> Will you also consider the option, for non English speaking projects,
> to recognize other keywords. In France, we frequently use AFAIRE.

This is already implemented, adding custom keywords and editing
existent is initially supported.

> Also, I have seen in numerous projects just the use of //TODO, without
> a colon, or ///TODO, or //*TODO, or /**TODO, the point being that just
> the C++ comment directly _before_ and contiguous to the todo keyword,
> without anything _after_ the todo keyword but a space, is enough to
> define the beginning of a todo statement.

This is the thing that guys are speaking about here, so yes, this is
planned to be implemented soon.

I, however, didn’t completely understand the idea of priorities. Could
you provide some detailed (with comments examples, maybe) explanation,
please?