[Qt-creator] Just discovered the new TODO plugin in trunk....

wargand at gmx.de wargand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 11 15:50:00 CET 2012

Hi, I don't think a sample project is necessary. I did some experiments.
Normal qml projects, which are created with the wizard, work just fine.
My project uses cmake with some magic to make the qml files visible in
the project list. I suppose one cannot expect that every possible
non-standard setup works without problems.

Guido