[Qt-creator] Creator ignores condition blocks?

Danny Price deepblue842 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:25:03 CET 2012

I have the following in my .pro file:

macx {
    include(mac.pri)
}

win32 {
    include(win.pri)
}

These pri files include different code for the relevant platform and only the correct files are compiled. However, rather than display only the relevant files in the project tree as I would expect, Creator includes ALL of them as though the conditions were not there.

I tried putting message() calls in the blocks above and only one or the other is parsed when I run QMake so why is Creator displaying the wrong files?

I've noticed similar problems with configuration blocks - Creator includes the files fall all configurations, even those are not active.

Is this a bug?