[Qt-creator] Qt Creator & Qt5 alpha release?

Yang Fan missdeer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:55:02 CET 2012

Hi list,

I'm compiling Qt5 from git under Ubuntu 10.04, and got the following error
messages:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../../lib/libQtWidgets.so.5.0.0] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/Documents_/qt5-git/qtbase/src/widgets'
make[1]: *** [sub-widgets-make_default-ordered] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/Documents_/qt5-git/qtbase'
make: *** [module-qtbase-make_default] Error 2

Which dependencies do I need?

Thanks,
Fan