[Qt-creator] Support for .vcproj

Bojan Petrović bojan85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:16:58 CET 2012

The plan is to do VS 2008 support first, because that is what I need
at the moment. The first goal is to have Creator read the .vcproj and
react to editing the .vcproj file by hand.

If I do manage to write .vcproj parser that could be used for .pro
generator too. In my case, I really need the support for opening
.vcproj instead of generating .pro file, because I'm working on a
project that is VS 2008 based and I really want to work in Creator. I
think that writing a tool that would convert from .vcproj to .pro and
back and get the same .vcproj is nearly impossible.

Bojan