[Qt-creator] Qt-Creator doesn't take into account my settings

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Fri Mar 23 10:55:35 CET 2012

Hello,

We attempt to explain the options you have in the documentation:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-2.4/creator-indenting-code.html

Can you take a look and see if the documentation is helpful? If not, what kind of information would you like to have added? I'm updating the docs to 2.5 right now and could try to improve the instructions.

Leena