[Qt-creator] Documentation suggestions

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Mar 28 21:30:01 CEST 2012

On 03/28/2012 08:19 PM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 28.03.2012, 22:14, "Andr Pnitz"<andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de>:
>> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 05:23:58PM +0200, Harri Pasanen wrote:
>>
>>>   [...] That said, if I want to go back to the "Welcome mode" from
>>>   running session, how do I do that?
>> Are you asking how to click on that button that says "Welcome"?
> Ctrl-1. No need to click anything :)

Excellent, truth be told that was what I was asking ;-).

Somehow the button was in a blind spot for me, I've never clicked it
over the past two years.

As to the startup screen, watching DVDs must have conditioned my mind to
fast forward through the FBI warnings and commercials, so I never paid
much attention to that either...

Live and learn, thanks!

Harri