[Qt-creator] Qt Creator and CMake

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:20:01 CEST 2012

I think, that functionality CMake plugin is more good solution that
any political dicussions regard additional depends.

1. Qmake can check for CmakeLib avail and turn on or off cmake plugin.
Display notice also required (like notice regard quick or so on)
2. only libCMakeProjectManager.so will be depend on cmakelib (if it
provided as shared object), so it can be divided into several packages
on linux systems