[Qt-creator] Building qtcreator from git with debug symbols and without optimizations

Lincoln Ramsay lincoln.ramsay at nokia.com
Fri Mar 30 06:16:30 CEST 2012

On 03/30/2012 11:48 AM, ext Coda Highland wrote:
> Might that be TOO late? I mean, debug, debug_and_release, and release
> are all prf's too, so wouldn't they get applied before qmake has a
> chance to process the changes to the CONFIG variable?

Yeah...

The last time I used this was to override QMAKE_CXXFLAGS which isn't
needed until after all the .prfs have been processed.

So what you really want is something like this.

cat >defaut_post.prf<<END
# pull in the real one
load(default_post)
# override it
CONFIG-=release
CONFIG-=debug_and_release
CONFIG+=debug
END
QMAKEFEATURES=$PWD qmake -r

/me knows too much about qmake...

--
Lincoln Ramsay - Senior Software Engineer
Qt Development Frameworks, Nokia - http://qt.nokia.com/