[Qt-creator] Setting Creator up for X-compiling to freescale

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:21:20 CEST 2012

Huuuum. Ok when attaching debugger to multiple processes inside a single
Creator session, are both processes supposed to stop at the each and every
breakpoint? It seems that they don't quite do that.

For example, when I run 2 MPI processes, and attach to the two processes
inside one Creator session and use snapshots to go back and forth between
the two, only one of the processes stops at any given breakpoint and the
other one continues. If I attach in two different Creator sessions, I don't
have that problem obviously. What am I doing wrong here?