[Qt-creator] QmlJSDebugger plugin got merged into Debugger plugin (master branch)

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Thu May 10 11:48:46 CEST 2012

I can reproduce that. The Qt4ProjectManager plugin has a dependency to the Debugger plugin, which then again relies on QmlJSTools ... We probably should look into getting rid of the Qt4ProjectManager->Debugger dependency (on the first glance it's some s60 stuff) ...

Please feel free to create a bug report for this. Meanwhile just leave the QmlJSTools enabled, it's not a big library  anyway ;)

Regards

Kai