[Qt-creator] Tweaking qt-creator look and feel.

Paulo Silva paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:10:42 CEST 2012

Hi, thanks for the reply.

By tweaking I actually mean changing the way the UI is organized. For
example, maybe I prefer to have a tabbar collecting the project view,
filesystem view, etc.
Maybe I would like to have the vertical button bar have a mode for
small icons (no labels).
Also I might be interested in having the compile.debug/run buttons as
icons next to the project name on mouse over...
Additionally I might prefer to put the buffer view as a slim-lined
tabbed bar, the symbol menu as a tab under the same tabbar as the
project view, and the line/column located at the lower right corner.

Basically I think I just want to completely rework the UI. Nothing much.
Is it possible via plugins or do I need to actually change the code base?

Thanks