[Qt-creator] Macro expansion claims error, but code compiles fine

Geronimo Ma. Hernandez geronimo013 at gmx.com
Mon May 28 09:30:14 CEST 2012

On Monday 28 May 2012 - 08:40:50, Geronimo Ma. Hernandez wrote:
> Thanks for that hint!
> I'll try a master build.

I guess I have to skip that option :(

I just checked out the sources and read the requirements from README - and
they are not met on my platform - not at all.

Debian stable is very old and outdated (qt4.4), but for my work stability has
the biggest importance. Its the only point, that is important to me, its
vital. Everything else is "nice to have".

As I use kde-desktop and lots of qt-apps, I don't want to create a new qt-
level, that could introduce weakness by accident.
I could have created a virtualbox as build-system, but thats too much action
for now. I don't have that time.
The binary installation works from isolated directory - out of the (sand-)box,
that fine.

No problem at all - I'll wait for the next release of QtCreator.

kind regards

Gero