[Qt-creator] Feedback to 2.5

Geronimo Ma. Hernandez geronimo013 at gmx.com
Mon May 28 18:01:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

some smaller issues:

- changing hot-keys does not work:
I tried to change "follow symbol under cursor" to F3 (the key used by
eclipse). The key appears in context menu, but nothing happens hitting F3. I
restarted QtCreator but that did not change anything.
Same was true for "toggle comment" with the shortcut Shift-Ctrl-C
The wizard accepts the key, but nothing happens on that key.
Ok, sometimes something happens hitting Shift-Ctrl-C, but I can't say what - I
just see a flicker and some editors changed their files

I noticed, that several keyboard shortcuts are marked in red color. Most of
them I did not touch. What's the meaning of the red keys?

- adding a method to declaration from source works somewhat strange:

starting with a declaration like this:

class X {
public:
  void fn0(...);
  void fn1(...);
  void fnX(...);

protected:
};

When I add a function in the source file and use refactoring for adding the
prototype to the public area of the class declaration, the result looks like:

class X {
public:
  void fn0(...);
  void fn1(...);