[Qt-creator] Some thoughts about 2.5

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Wed May 30 10:04:50 CEST 2012

Hello Jonathan,

I know it is not quite as convenient to go to Options or read documentation as to select from a list of available shortcuts, but for the time being you can see all keyboard shortcuts defined in Qt Creator (and change them) in Tools > Options > Environment > Keyboard. The shortcuts are listed by plugin, which might not be the best solution, as it requires the user to know something about the insides of Qt Creator.

The Qt Creator Manual also lists the default shortcuts, arranged by Qt Creator mode (more or less):

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-2.5/creator-keyboard-shortcuts.html
Leena