[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.6.0 released

Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos nicolas.arnaud-cormos at kdab.com
Thu Nov 8 19:59:26 CET 2012

Congrats for the release, it's becoming better and better.
I must say the new Kit feature was kind of rough at first, but once used
to it it actually makes sense.

To celebrate that, we've just released our new Qt Creator Cheat Sheet
for 2.6, Windows/Linux or Mac, A4 or Letter:
http://www.kdab.com/qtcreator/

Download, share, use, abuse and enjoy Qt Creator 2.6.

Thanks to all the people who sent me feedbacks, we took them into account.

Cheers,
Nicolas