[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.6.0

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Fri Nov 9 16:39:18 CET 2012

On 9 Nov 2012, at 13:20, Graham Labdon <Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com> wrote:

> Hi
> When I attempt to create a  new project in Qt Creator 2.6.0 I don't get an option to create a Qt project (such as Qt Gui application or Qt Console application)
> This was present in previous versions on creator - where have these options gone?

You have to register at least one Qt version in Preferences > Build & Run > Qt versions (and while you are at it you best also create a Kit that uses it, see e.g. http://qt-project.org/doc/qtcreator-2.6/creator-targets.html)

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius