[Qt-creator] [Announce] Qt Creator 2.6.0 released

Oleg Shparber trollixx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:34:41 CET 2012

Hi all,

For Ubuntu people around. Qt Creator 2.6.0 was just successfully built for
both Precise and Quantal in my PPA [1].
I usually update this PPA during one week after release.
I will be happy if anyone finds it useful.

Thank you for your attention.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~trollixx/+archive/qtcreator

--
Oleg Shparber