[Qt-creator] Kit-Device relation

Carlos Navarro c.navarrogarcia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:14:08 CET 2012

Hi

I agree with you, in my company we use qtCreator to debug networked
linux devices and usually there are several protoypes of the same
device.
They all share the same cross-compiling settings, that is: gdb, gcc,
sysroot etc, but of course they have different IP's.
It would be better if when you declare a linux-device you tell the kit
to work with it, rather that setting the IP in the kit.
The current approach forces to clone the whole kit to have several
devices sharing the same crosscompiling settings, Am I wrong?

Regards

Carlos