[Qt-creator] Kit-Device relation

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 16 10:40:31 CET 2012

16.11.2012, 13:11, "Christian Kandeler" <christian.kandeler at digia.com>:

>>>  I don't understand your reasoning. Where would you deploy to in that case?
>>  Nowhere. Why do I need to deploy if I don't know where to run it? :)
>
> Does the term "library" ring a bell?

Surely. If it compiles it must be perfect and must not require running even smallest
test program.

Well, there is one real use case: when run configuration just cannot be set up in terms
of Qt Creator and requires direct manipulations with device.

However, I don't get how does this all relate to independence of build configuration (i.e.
device type) and IP of device where thing is deployed and maybe run

--
Regards,
Konstantin