[Qt-creator] Issue accessing hardware from inside Qt Creator

Murphy, Sean M. sean.murphy at gd-ais.com
Wed Nov 21 15:17:49 CET 2012

I'll double-check.  My app takes no parameters, and shouldn't really care which directory it's launched from.  I'm realizing (somewhat sheepishly) that accessing that hardware board is done through a shared library, so I should double-check that when I'm launching that app inside Creator, that it's able to find that .so...

Sean