[Qt-creator] jom 1.0.13 available
joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Thu Nov 29 09:06:15 CET 2012
If you're not using jom on Windows then you can stop reading here.
There's a new version of jom available at
Changes since jom 1.0.12:
- Fix spurious "Can't start command" error.
- Fix passing of -j argument to subjoms.
- Sanity check the -j argument.
- Fix regression of non-functional set command in command blocks.
- Fix handling of environment variables that would cause a syntax
errors in makefiles.
- Fix handling of environment variables with lowercase names.
The mystical crash that was reported with 1.0.12 was fixed by the fifth
Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
More information about the Qt-creator