[Qt-creator] License header changes!

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Fri Oct 5 17:29:18 CEST 2012

Hello everybody!

Eike just pushed the license header change we had to do due
to being acquired by Digia into the 2.6 branch.

*** Please make sure to use the new license headers ***

A template can be found in dist/copyright_template.txt.

*** Please check that your Qt Creator is using the new templates ***

The 2.6 branch will be merged into master soon. Any files that the
merge is going to miss will be fixed next week.

It would be greatly appreciated if every contributor took a few minutes
to check the headers of their code. We double checked the change and
tried hard to make sure not to lose any information in the process, but
having extra eyes on a big and semi-automated change like this does
never hurt. Thank you!

Best Regards, and have a nice weekend,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius